Site Head - OEM Plant - Automotive (16-28 yrs)
Site Head - Auto OEM Plant
Industry : Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category : Operations
Skills : Operations, Manufacturing,Site Management, Automotive, Auto OEM, Plant Head, Factory Head
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : A Site Head managing multiple plants and their entire manufacturing and quality functions of a fast-growing Auto OEM organisation
Client Details : Our client is fast-growing manufacturer of automobiles serving domestic and international markets. They are looking for a Site Head to handle their manufacturing, supply chain, quality and other functions.
The Site Head will be reporting to the India MD. The role is based out of the site location. You will be responsible for :
- Driving the strategic vision of the organisation across all departments
- Managing all aspects of operations including but not limited to Operations, Maintenance, Quality, Purchase, Safety, HR, Finance, Legal, and others
- Managing a large team of highly qualified professionals heading their respective domains
- Achieving and evaluating performance metrics for each department
- Leading operational excellence initiatives across functions
- Ensuring growth, development and safety of the people and the plants
- Enhancing the company's image through community projects and social events
- Ideally you are an engineer (full-time) and MBA with 20+ years of manufacturing operations management experience in automotive or heavy engineering industry. You should have experience in managing plant operations, leading teams and driving projects.
- You should also have working knowledge of Industrial Relations, R&D and HR functions. You must be passionate, enthusiastic and innovative. You should have excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and be ready to take up new challenges.
Job Offer :
- Great Remuneration
- Good Work Culture
Contact - Varad Maheshwari - +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.