Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:134 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Site Development Manager - Data Center Campus Construction (12-16 yrs)
We are handling an exciting and challenging opportunity with leading MNC in Data center into powers, cools, protects and connects the technology of the world's well-known hyperscalers, cloud providers and large enterprises.
- They are looking for a dynamic site leader who will be responsible for assisting in site selection and to drive controlled real estate, existing real estate, and data centers associated with mergers and acquisitions. Also to drive the development of both new and existing data center campuses, in advance of commencing construction activities. You will assist the Senior Director of New Site Development in managing these projects.
- Assist Management Team with evaluation and selection of existing data center assets for the purpose of acquiring and developing it.
- Lead all aspects of design, engineering, scheduling, and budgeting for new projects including site assessment, conceptual design, basis of design, scope of work, and development of construction documents.
- Involvement in data center construction community to gain valuable knowledge of best practice, new trends and industry standards.
- Assisting the Site Acquisition Team in identifying and selecting new sites in existing and new markets in line with the strategy, including assisting, wherever possible, in negotiation and acquisition of new sites.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Construction and Project Management experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree in construction is preferred.
- Construction industry experience is required, with several years of advanced corporate real estate experience.
- Data Center experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong IT skills; ability to use multiple communication tools and packages, Advanced Excel knowledge essential.
- This position requires an organized individual with the capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work well under pressure, and to prioritize work effort, all with minimal supervision.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.