SISL Infotech - Business Intelligence Analyst (1-6 yrs)
- At Techjockey, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Techjockey speed.
- One of the many reasons Techjockey consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
- Techjockey.com is India's only software e-marketplace with over 2500 IT vendors and more than 12,000 software products. We are playing a pivotal role in changing the buying behavior of today's IT customer by making them choose, compare and buy software online on Techjockey
1. To work with business stakeholders in understanding the business problem and how BI/analytics will solve their purpose
2. Build reports & dashboards that enable a more data-aware organization and reflect the health of different initiatives, functions
3. Work with product & business teams to identify high-level requirements/problems and build analytical frameworks & presentation
4. Lead data-led problem solving to find actionable insights across product verticals
1. We are seeking Business Intelligence Specialist to join our team (1+ years of relevant experience).
2. Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting tools, visualization tools like PowerBI
3. Strong knowledge of SQL
Even better if - Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment - Hiring experience not restricted to one domain It's rare that a candidate has a - perfect- set of relevant experiences, we do not expect this, and all candidates are encouraged to apply, even if you are missing some of the items in the list above