Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sirion Labs
Views:2757 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Sirion Labs - Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who - simply put - are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a Stanford University backed company building breakthrough technology in the field of Enterprise Contract management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself with the help of Elastic Search, Lucene, Solr and other Big Data technologies by ingesting large volume of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. Our aspiration is to take the immense amounts of - dumb- enterprise data dumps out there and build path-breaking, contextaware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Product Manager
Years of Experience required: 5-8 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Product Manager will be responsible for managing product lines, development of new products, managing existing products, contributing to sales and marketing of products, and providing technology strategy support to other departments.
- Assist senior management in the formulation of the company's product strategy.
- Implement and lead a unified product roadmap by managing internal and external resources across countries and functions, in coordination with sales and marketing.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle for each product, from consumer insights through to launch and post-launch product improvements.
- Develop PRDs (product requirement documents) for each product.
- Conduct market research, surveys, and meetings with customers/prospects to understand market need, competition, etc. in coordination with the sales team.
- Lead design and engineering teams to develop innovative and breakthrough solutions with a strong focus on cost, quality and performance.
- Plan & deliver products which meet specified performance and cost criteria within development budget and timelines.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management and development of a performance oriented culture.
- Masters in Engineering/Science or Masters Management degree + 8 years- experience minimum.
- Solid experience in directing a creative product development team, and an environment that encourages new ideas and innovation.
- Experience in leading dynamic brainstorming sessions.
- Highly entrepreneurial self-starter and manager/coach.
- Hands-on in defining objectives and producing deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing the full product development lifecycle, including product conceptualization, patent assessment, product line development, costing, prototyping, PRD development.
- Ability to travel internationally to meet customers, technology partners, etc.
- Strong blend of analytical, decision-making and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.