HR at Wannamo Marketing
Views:377 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
SingleInterface - Director - Hyperlocal (10-15 yrs)
We see your responsibilities:
- Establish working relationships with customers' business lines and other key stakeholders to define requirements.
- Responsible for driving the key metrics ( Media Spend, Performance Metrics & Revenue ) related to client account and delivering a superlative experience/ active communication to the customers and year on year growth
- Work with clients directly on all levels: technical, business, support, including providing added value through structured conversations.
- Identify customer needs, provide customer insights and collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide solutions for those customers
- Perform thorough quality assurance of deliverables and ensure reliability and quality from start to finish.
- The complete responsibility of financial health of the client ensuring that we have zero churns, timely billings & collections.
- Co-owning work on special projects/ client requests / new features
- Lead training & development of sales teams evangelizing the proprietary product, Google Ad Products and Meta Advertising Solution.
- Create Insightful reviews using data around hyperlocal advertising and retail performance of campaigns.
What we require:
- Minimum education qualification - Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institute.
- Relevant Work Experience of 10-15 Years in digital planning & servicing preferably focused on digital media including performance-based campaigns through Google's Advertising Platforms / Mar-tech / Ad-tech firm.
- Post Graduate Degree in Management will be an advantage.
- Excellent pitching & presentation skills.
- Excellent Data Analysis, Interpretation & Presentation Skills.
- Candidates who have an experience in a SAAS business will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote; conceptual understanding of SEM/Google Analytics/AdWords a huge plus
- Social, has strong relationship building skills, is flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Here's how SingleInterface functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime.
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team.
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it.
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact.
- We believe in providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants. We appreciate diversity and believe that varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.