Singhi Advisors - AVP/VP - Investment Banking - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/CA/CFA (8-10 yrs)
Position / Job Title : AVP/ VP - Investment Banking
Department : MD Office
Reporting To : (Title) Founder & MD
Experience : Candidate must have minimum 8-10 years of experience in financial sector/equity research house and Investment banking firms.
- Being a key member of the chairman's/MD's office or work closely with senior management is preferred.
Qualification : MBA/PGDM -Finance from premier Institute
- CA/CFA (with Articleship experience from Big 4 accounting firms)
Functional Competency :
- Financial Modeling
- Valuation Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Excellent Business development Skills
- Strong Customer Relationship Management
1. Responsible for executing business development strategies for target sectors / clients, for M&A products/deals
2. Lead the preparation of investment memoranda and presentations for management and the board of directors
3. Assist MD with the development of boarder strategic initiatives.
4. Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis of complex data
Research and Prospecting :
1. Monitor industry M&A development as assess implications for Singhi Advisors
2. Work with senior team member/SBU to identify and evaluate potential acquisition and investment opportunities
3. Researches and approaches merger and acquisition targets through multiple channels inclusive of internet prospecting, employee referral, networking, database searches, internet ads etc.
4. Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers and acquisition
5. Conduct preparation and review of material used in the financing of clients, including of investment memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks.
6. Create presentations for clients- portfolios and ensure monthly submission
1. Execute industry analysis of prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors and market share possibilities
2. Responsible and coordinate for due diligence, analysis and documentation of live transactions
3. Responsible for submitting reports of analysis of company fundamental and financial statements
4. Initiates the tracking of key metrics and support overall project management of M&A transaction, including facilitation of cross functional teams for purpose of due diligence, valuation, negotiations and internal approval
5. Assist with the preparation and presentation of materials supporting M&A strategy to MD and internal stakeholders (If required)
6. Participate in legal negotiations regarding transaction related contracts with external counsel
1. Develop deep understanding of identified sectors with high M&A potential and building relationships with key players and decision makers in that sector
2. Maintain healthy relations during the period of M&A Deal from formulation to execution ensuring future business potential
3. Works collaboratively with senior leadership team to identify new Mandates
4. Responsible for presenting Monthly MIS of SBU to MD.