Head - HR at Singh & Associates
Views:6538 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Singh & Associates - Senior Associates - Litigation (4-8 yrs)
Assist the immediate senior or others in the research work including case - laws research, technical research etc.
- Drafting and Vetting of Litigation related documents
- Drafting of Legal Notice/Default Notice/Replaying to legal notice received
- Must have experience in initiating/ defending/ managing litigation, with a keen aim at solving cases.
- Should have Functional Knowledge of CPC, Consumer Law, Arbitration and conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law. Commercial and Consumer Laws
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to Client.
- Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial, Criminal Matters (White collar Crime)
- Should have experience on different kinds of Suit such as suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to clients especially on contract management.
- Should have handled legal cases in civil courts which includes Arbitration suits in contracts, Litigation cases