Sincro - Data Analyst - Business Intelligence (5-7 yrs)
Sincro provides local digital marketing technology and services to the automotive industry. We offer our customers cutting-edge solutions powered by AI that increase connections with car shoppers to drive sales and customer loyalty. Our name is new, but we have 25 years of experience and thousands of customers in North America and internationally.
At Sincro, our roots run deep, our passion is undeniable, and our people and technology are world-class. We value our people and their expertise, support them, and invest in them. Sincro employees have a voice that counts. They feel empowered to act. Our culture is authentic, transparent, and inquisitive; we look for opportunities to disrupt the status quo. We are looking for experienced analyst to help develop and implement data solutions that improve our customers- performance. You must be able to uncover and deliver actionable insights that drive towards specific stakeholder goals.
- Communicate with business consultants, agency partners and enterprise sales to gather and understand requirements.
- Data mine from data warehouse, using SQL, RegEx, json, pixel logs, and other big data formats.
- Analyze web analytics, advertising, and other data.
- Merge, cleanse and manipulate large amount of data.
- Visualize data using tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Excel, etc.
- Create, deliver and manage reports.
- Improve the efficiency of the team by automating data projects.
- Use data warehousing knowledge to design and build tables in a pre-production environment.
- Web Analytics expertise with either Adobe or Google Analytics
- Digital advertising expertise
- ROI evaluation of advertising and onsite KPIs
- Online to Offline conversion analysis
- Data visualization experience using Tableau or another industry tool
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting and complicated problems.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Data analyst experience writing SQL against a data warehouse or similar data store (3+ years).
- Experience with Python / R or other programming languages (nice to have)
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Excel (3+years).
- Experience with Data Warehousing platforms (Oracle, SQL Server, Etc...)
- Basic ETL processes of a large data warehouse environment.
- Software development process and tools (Atlassian, Stash/GIT, Bamboo, etc.)
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical team members.
- Experience with website and digital media analytics.
- Proven ability to multi-task, handle multiple priorities and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable writing technical summaries or whitepapers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Comfortable presenting results to stakeholders and writing technical summaries
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech or MCA candidates with excellent communication & trouble shooting skills.