simsim - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
About the company
simsim is building a horizontal ecommerce platform keeping in mind the shopping behaviour of the Indian consumer - need for trust and solutions in local language. The current ecommerce models in the country do not cater to these needs of the customers, thereby leading to low overall penetration of online sales in the country particularly in some categories.
Our belief is that the next wave of online commerce in India will be enabled by solving for these unmet needs of the customer. At simsim, we plan to use a unique combination of content and commerce to help customers discover the right products for themselves.
The founders of the company Amit Bagaria, Kunal Suri, Saurabh Vashishtha - were in the leadership team of Paytm and foodpanda with prior background in McKinsey & Company and Flipkart. They have each successfully built and managed companies at scale. They are looking to hire highly motivated and energetic people looking for the true thrill of starting something from scratch.
1. Owning & Optimising conversion and engagement metrics of the app by optimising for Category, Content Type & Content Creator mixture.
2. Creating dashboards and views for various projects and feeding the teams with valuable insights.
3. Help setup processes & enabling teams with proper dashboards/tools for smooth ops.
What you get
1. Work directly with the founding team of the company
2. Be involved in defining the growth story of a start-up
3. Define the scope, magnitude and impact of your work
4. Grow with the company
Qualifications / experience required
1. Demonstrated leadership and entrepreneurial attitude through extra-curricular activities
2. Passionate about working for an early stage company
3. Proficiency in SQL, Excel
4. Proficiency in BI (dashboards)
5. Proficiency in Business Analysis & Drawing Critical Insights
6. Process Oriented Mindset & a habit of Grind
7. Tier 1 College with 2-3 years experience