Founder and CEO at Simplotel
Views:1891 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:265
Simplotel - Business Development Manager - Consultative Sales - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-4 yrs)
Company Profile :
Simplotel is a Hotel Technology company offering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to help hotels drive more bookings through all their channels - Website, Online, and Offline. The name Simplotel is derived from a combination Simple and Hotel. As the name suggests, our mission is to simplify the lives of hoteliers.
Position: Business Development Manager - Consultative Selling.
Simplotel is looking to hire Business Development Manager, in a full-time capacity, who can sell our offerings to large hotels. This is an opportunity to join a company on the ground floor and become a part of the early growth. If you are passionate about selling internet technologies, you will thoroughly enjoy this position.
An ideal candidate would be the one who is in Presales and wants to explore a Business Development Role.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals.
- Meeting with hoteliers and potential prospects on a regular basis to build and nurture the relationships.
- Working with large hotels and partners across the country.
- Build strong brand relationships.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- 2 to 4 years of Work Experience in pre-sales. (e-commerce preferred in both domestic and international markets)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Very high ethical standards.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
- Proven track record of meeting revenue targets.
- MBA required (preferably from a top school).
- You should be a travel freak.