Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:252 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Simplilearn - Senior Manager - SEO (5-10 yrs)
Looking for a Senior Manager who can take charge of the complete SEO optimization for Simplilearn's freemium products including community, free resources (comprising articles, tutorials, ebooks, webinars etc.,) and free courses. This person and his/her team will be responsible for improving the SEO performance for our freemium products and increasing the top funnel organic traffic for Simplilearn.
- Leading the SEO optimizations for our freemium products to make sure that they have been technically optimized to attract and engage organic visitors
- Performing periodic technical audits on the Simplilearn website/pages, making short and long term technical SEO strategy recommendations in terms of (page load, Mobile friendly UI/UX), page speed, CWV (core web vitals) etc.,
- Consulting with web developers (Tech Team) and product team to ensure necessary technical architecture is in place
- Monitoring SEO trends, best practices and techniques to ensure cutting edge strategy, top website rankings and identification of new opportunities
- Performing keyword research and continually analyzing results to optimize website content, as well as reporting progress and results
- Managing a team (initially 2-3 members) and providing ongoing training to team members on best practices and content optimization, and assisting with their keyword research and reporting needs
- Exhibit strong technical acumen for all things inbound marketing (Organic) and maintain a good inter team stakeholder management and rapport.
- Ensuring we quantify our efforts and think everything at scale.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- B.E/B.Tech Graduates (preferably from ECE and Computers Science stream)
- 5 - 8 years of relevant SEO experience mandatory
- Must be well-versed with Google Algorithm updates
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Solid expertise in Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform
- Advanced computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office (in particular Excel) or Google Docs/Sheets