Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:161 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Simplilearn - Senior Manager - Quality (8-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Quality
About the Role :
- The Senior Quality Manager will understand the business metrics, build a story that summarizes holistic quality performance, identify solutions, and implement the necessary actions which lead to improved performance and customer experience.
- He or she will lead continuous improvement initiatives across teams like customer delight, Student success group, and Relationship team. The Quality Manager will be responsible for monitoring, auditing, and implementing quality & compliance standards, initiatives, and analysis and managing the calibration process across all teams.
- This position will require an effective communicator who will be able to lead and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. This position also demands a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Knowledge of a broad variety of quality processes within customer care organizations is preferred.
About You :
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of training and work experience required
- Minimum of 8+ years of call center operations, or quality management experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), organizational, and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate resources
- Motivated to work on own initiative and work well under pressure
- Process improvement experience with experience in agile and or project management tools
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Total Quality Management, ITIL, Six Sigma, or other quality affiliated training and/or certification is preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and communicate defects and ambiguities at all levels.
- Initiate new projects based on the current problem areas in the program.
- Work closely with operations and training teams to ensure the highest standard of quality is delivered.
- Ability to Identify, Analyze, Prioritize, and build strategies to improve training/quality monitoring processes