Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:899 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Simplilearn - Lead - Recruitment (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- As a recruitment lead responsible for the end to end recruitment process and ensuring recruiting plan is properly designed and implemented.
- Work closely with the line managers and business unit head, on workforce planning and succession planning.
- Initiating the internal recruitment strategy and effectively partner with the team to ensure all coordination with candidates and hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently
- Responsible to set recruitment measurement and also maintaining healthy relationship with stack holders
- Effective use and ensure compliance of the internal applicant system
- Driving recruitment metrics TAT, Cost per Hire, Offer to Joiner ratio, source mix.
- Providing timely reports & presentations pertaining to recruitment status to the stake holders as in when required.
- Ensuring management is up to date with the latest happening in positions fulfillments.
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA in HR from a reputed institute, with 5-10 years as an IT recruiter
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must have had team management exposure
- Analytical skill
- Social Media Knowledge
- Must be highly self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient
- High energy levels and passion to a build world-class HR recruitment team