Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:1613 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:419
Simplilearn - Director - Product Management (7-16 yrs)
Director - Product Management
- Product Strategy and Point of view
- Define the product vision and product strategy in the short term, medium, and long term.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and successfully synthesize those into the focused product roadmap.
- Drive product adoption and alignment across the company to trust your suite of solutions as a source of truth.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires.
- Core product metrics and Product success
- Define the product metrics and success for features, product releases.
- Constantly analyses the product performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics and is driven to improve performance.
- Employs a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) data into product requirements.
Product Specifications and Product lifecycle :
- Manages the entire product development cycle from conceptualization to implementation and regular iteration with Agile Methodology.
- Carries out comprehensive requirement gathering, feature specs, proper documentation (PRD/SRS, etc.), and impact analysis.
- Employs data-backed product development methodology to improve user experience and feature prioritization.
- Deliver detailed wireframe or prototypes with the help of wireframing software.
- Communication and Stakeholder management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive product initiatives.
- Demonstrate the understanding of modern development frameworks and technologies in your day-to-day interactions with developers & QA engineers.
- Contributes to the overall product roadmap by successfully managing the expectation of stakeholders across teams
Desired Skills :
- A skilled expert, with 7+ years of previous professional experience in world-class product companies in product management and lead a team of product managers.
- Competent to solve business problems and loves to interact with stakeholders and customers to understand the real problem
- Experience in developing an educational product, technologies, and platform will be an added advantage.
- Experience in designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, the ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups is a must.
- You are able to think strategically and holistically about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details.
- Strong communicator, can pursue and align key stakeholders to drive up product adaption.
- Analytical, creative problem solver and troubleshooter, can use quantitative and qualitative
- Dynamic, can work with the fast-paced environment to dissect and tackle ambiguous business problems.