Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:1458 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:362
Simplilearn - Director - Product Management (7-16 yrs)
Simplilearn enables professionals and enterprises to succeed in the fast-changing digital economy. The company provides outcome-based online training across digital technologies and applications such as Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and other emerging technologies. Based in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and Bangalore, India; Simplilearn has helped more than 01 million+ professionals and 1000+ companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications, and reach their business and career goals. The company's high-engagement curriculum blends self-paced online learning, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, hands-on projects, student collaboration, and 24/7 global teaching assistants.
We are 1000+ people strong and growing very rapidly year on year and having fun doing that.
Job Description :
- Product Strategy and Point of view
- Define the product vision and product strategy in the short term, medium, and long term.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and successfully synthesize those into the focused product roadmap.
- Drive product adoption and alignment across the company to trust your suite of solutions as a source of truth.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires.
- Core product metrics and Product success
- Define the product metrics and success for features, product releases.
- Constantly analyses the product performance against ROI, KPIs, and other metrics and is driven to improve performance.
- Employs a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) data into product requirements.
- Product Specifications and Product lifecycle
- Manages the entire product development cycle from conceptualization to implementation and regular iteration with Agile Methodology.
- Carries out comprehensive requirement gathering, feature specs, proper documentation (PRD/SRS, etc.), and impact analysis.
- Employs data-backed product development methodology to improve user experience and feature prioritization.
- Deliver detailed wireframe or prototypes with the help of wireframing software.
- Communication and Stakeholder management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive product initiatives.
- Demonstrate the understanding of modern development frameworks and technologies in your day-to-day interactions with developers & QA engineers.
- Contributes to the overall product roadmap by successfully managing the expectation of stakeholders across teams
Qualifications and Skills:
- A skilled expert, with 6-7+ years of previous professional experience in world-class product companies in product management or development.
- Competent to solve business problems and loves to interact with stakeholders and customers to understand the real problem
- Experience in developing an educational product, technologies, and platform.
- Experience in designing simple and intuitive user interfaces, the ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups is a must.
- You are able to think strategically and holistically about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details.
- Strong communicator, can pursue and align key stakeholders to drive up product adaption.
- Analytical, creative problem solver and troubleshooter, can use quantitative and qualitative
- Dynamic, can work with the fast-paced environment to dissect and tackle ambiguous business problems.