Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:1159 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
Simplilearn - Associate Director - Product - Mobile Platform (8-14 yrs)
Simplilearn enables professionals and enterprises to succeed in the fast-changing digital economy. The company provides outcome-based online training across digital technologies and applications such as Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and other emerging technologies. Based in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and Bangalore, India; Simplilearn has helped more than 1 million+ professionals and 1000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications and reach their business and career goals. The company's high-engagement curriculum blends self-paced online learning, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, hands-on projects, student collaboration, and 24/7 global teaching assistants.
We are a 1000+ people strong and growing very rapidly year on year and having fun doing that.
Designation: Associate director - Mobile platform
Are you passionate about creating products that users love ? Products that are user-friendly and capable of solving problems like never before? Also, do you have a proven track record and a strong background in mobile products? Have you driven user acquisition through the mobile platform?
If yes, then Simplilearn is in need of a person like you to help redefine the online learning experience as we know it today.
- Driving user acquisition and user engagement on the mobile learning platform. Own the acquisition and engagement metrics on this platform.
- Working closely with the Management, Engineering, Business Development, and Operations team to outline product requirements for the product.
- Define, develop and bring to market the next generation of disruptive learning experience web/mobile platform.
- Combine tactical roadmaps and user requirements into a compelling product and conceptualize that vision within the organization.
- Continually seek to improve the product experiences by researching and staying abreast of new and innovative solutions and capabilities; key competitor actions; industry trends and emerging customer and market needs while maximizing business value.
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) data into product requirements.
- Take the lead on understanding product line specific key business objectives and strive to be on top of the latest developments in Indian and global internet technology space.
Desired Candidate Profile -
- Strong mobile product experience, especially in the user acquisition space. Bachelor's degree in engineering from a reputed institute; MBA/Master's degree, a plus.
- 8+ years of work experience in top notch product companies with at least 4 years in a product management role ideally in mobile and internet domain
- Ability to understand data and base his/her decisions on sound analysis.
- Ability to put the customer first.
- The displayed high degree of ownership and executions skills in past assignments.
- Translate problems into user-centric solutions and communicate that through right documentation and clear communication.
- Strong cross-functional and team-building skills with an ability to foster creativity, innovation, and integrity within and across multicultural teams in an agile environment. Be the primary voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of sales, marketing, finance and customer success too. You must be able to channel many points of view.
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decision is tied to key business drivers.