Group Manager - Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:720 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Simplilearn - Associate Director - Product (6-12 yrs)
- Simplilearn is the world's largest online bootcamp where professionals gain the skills they need to succeed in the rapidly evolving digital economy. We partner with leading technology companies and universities and provide a highly interactive learning experience that prepares our users for today's hottest jobs and careers.
- Reporting to the VP of Product, you will lead Simplilearn's skill up product including driving various initiatives to drive viral growth.
- This is a senior role requiring strategic vision, creativity, and excellent leadership and collaboration skills. Our next Associate Director - Product will bring an impressive track record of driving growth, at large scale, and share our passion for helping people reach their full career potential.
- Growth Strategy; Build strategies to drive growth via a better product experience, across engagement (on-site lead generation, new user onboarding) and monetization (free-to-paid conversion, referral)
- Product Management; Work with several dedicated development teams on site and app features and functionality that best serve our users and align with corporate objectives
- Team Management; Manage a team to own the growth product strategy across desktop and mobile applications, including recruiting and mentoring and setting effective KPI's
- Customer Understanding and Why It Matters; Develop a framework for understanding users' workflows and needs, and identifying the highest opportunities for customer and business impact Mobile-First; Both mind-set, and skill-set
- Partner Management; Lead key relationships across product, design, marketing, engineering, analytics, and user research to align on shared objectives, resourcing needs, and operating model ; you're a highly effective communicator that others want to work with
- Rapid Experimentation; Design processes around experimentation within the team and broader organization, including hypothesis generation, measuring impact, and incorporating findings
- 6+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer mobile products at scale
- 3+ years leading a team of growth and product managers
- Experience with content management systems, high-level knowledge of SEO and paid channels
- Data-driven; through both qualitative and quantitative approaches (user research, A/B experimentation, usability testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis)
- Experience in working with the Design team and product marketing team with a data driven approach to build a product with world class UX
- Leadership; you can motivate your team and colleagues to build amazing products.
- You're great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track.
- MBA/MS from a top university with an Engineering background preferred
- Superb communication; you have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume.