Simplify VMS - Product Manager (3-7 yrs)
Product Manager - Simplify VMS - Well established SAAS Product Company (Only from Top colleges))
Product Manager @ Simplify Workforce Pvt Ltd
Who we are:
Simplify is a product development start-up building B2B SAAS products. Our products are used by big fortune 500 companies for total talent management and service procurement use cases. Our AI/ML enabled deep tech product lines enable enterprises to hire and manage diversified talents easily and maximize profitability, optimize their non-employee labour programs, and gain visibility into their extended workforces.
Simplify is fanatical about people and helping them to become successful. It's why we're in the talent industry. But we're also a youthful technology company with the vibrancy and creativity of a start-up. Our company culture is to encourage our team members to be self-starters and curious. We're always on the look-out for talent to add to our team, people with a flair for technology and a passion for what they do. We operate a flat management structure.
Job Description - Product Manager:
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team. At Simplify Workforce we are developing AI/ML based deep tech solutions that can be consumed by Enterprises as customizable SaaS offering.
- As a Product Manager, you will be the owner for the future of the product roadmap. And drive from planning to execution throughout the product life cycle.
- You have to be obsessed with customer centricity and data driven outcome evaluation.
- You will be working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience/needs, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve seamless platform consumption and drive product adoption.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Write PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work closely with UX design and engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with sales and marketing team, development team and other product management team members.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Act as a product evangelist in the company and to the clients to build awareness and understanding of the product.
- Interact with prospects, customers and business team and get feedback on company products and services
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
Required qualification and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Product Manager/ Associate Product Manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and AI/ML technologies
- Solid background on new age user experience improvements, reducing cycle time and improving NPS
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Solid experience in managing SaaS product
- Experience in talent or workforce management domain is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master's degree in Business / Engineering / Data Analytics from top grade institutes
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop the core systems from scratch in a start-up environment.
- Fortune 500 enterprises as consumers.
- Opportunity to redefine talent and workforce management domain.
- Huge data footprint to utilise for future roadmap.
- Lots of learning opportunities and freedom to express your ideas
- Attractive compensation plan offers competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Growth opportunities are limitless for an employee who establishes credibility and demonstrates competency in this role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.