Human Resources at Get Simpl Technologies PVT Ltd
Views:184 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Simpl - Assistant Manager - Operations - Customer Support (2-4 yrs)
Simpl (Fintech of the year - 2020) is a platform that empowers retailers to grow, building long term trusted relationships with their customers, one transaction at a time. For consumers, Simpl offers frictionless access to e-commerce, trust, safety, and effortless budgeting, in1-click.
Under the hood, we are building the payments infrastructure (identity, trust score and security) ground up for a world that is mobile first, where consumers frequently buy on the go & love convenience.
Everyone at Simpl is an internal entrepreneur who is given a lot of bandwidth and resources to create the next breakthrough, towards a new world of Networked Commerce where commerce is easy, safe, affordable without fine prints - just Simpl!
Simpl was founded in 2015 by Nityanand Sharma and Chaitra Chidanand and went live in 2016
About the role
As a Manager of the Customer Support team, you take timely decisions to maintain service levels and drive continuous improvement on key metrics - be data driven; you will also track insights to be on top of agent satisfaction and customer satisfaction and do what's necessary to fix gaps, make necessary improvements. You will work closely with the excellence, L&D, Product and Data teams to deliver the desired customer experience and drive the weekly scum for customer support. The annual staffing plan and budget will also be your responsibility and you will drive efficiencies to continuously reduce the per contact cost of operations.
- Own metrics of customer support team (service level, productivity and business metrics)
- Identify and use levers to improve these metrics, to achieve OKRs
- Develop vision & direction for customer care delivery in line with the organisation vision
- Drive outcomes working with minimal support & direction, while enabling feedback and innovation from team
- Prioritising and manage stakeholders expectations along with timely closure and updates
- Understand business plans, and develop annual budgets and staffing; own the cost of operations and solve for reducing cost per interaction
- Work with HR on talent benchmarks and co-own team attrition
- Identify issues impacting customer experience and drive immediate remedies while owning permanent fixes and improvements ; manage user expectations and needs at all times.
- Identify gaps and modify/improve working methods in your own role and team in response to learnings, and changing requirements
- Be committed to excellence in everything
- Conflict resolution and contingency planning, balancing needs of individuals, stakeholders and the organization
- Build an inclusive and transparent working culture in your team, driving org values
Minimum 2 years as Senior Lead/Assistant Manager or 1 year as Manager (experience at startups would be an advantage)
- Communication (with users, team and stakeholders)
- Critical thinking to identify-solve root causes to improve CX
- Creative solves and hacks when faced with constraints
- Bias for action - prioritisation and time management
- Data driven thinking, good understanding of business and product offerings
- Stakeholder management and driving outcomes working across functions
- Quick decision making and ownership of tasks and issues conflict resolution & contingency planning/ management
- Experience in improving team performance balancing outcomes and values
- Experience in annual budgeting and staffing with goals
- Graduate/Master Degree in any stream from a tier 1 college (Engineering degree will be an advantage)