HR Head at Simai Management Consulting & Analytics Pvt Ltd
Views:2795 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
SIM Advisory - Senior Associate/Management Consultant - Management Consulting/Analytics (6-9 yrs)
SIM Advisory is looking for a senior professional with 7+ years of experience in Management Consulting and/or Analytics.
SIM Advisory Management Consultants work in teams to serve global clients on medium and long term Management Consulting and Analytics engagements.
The Engagement Manager will be expected to manage teams of Management Consultant Associates and Analysts on current active management consulting projects as well as on future projects. Engagements, typically entail; enabling growth and improving margins using marketing levers.
The role requires intense data handling, a deep comprehension of problem structuring and solving, and a capability to synthesize and communicate meaningful insights derived from complex inputs.
- We expect our Engagement Managers to have exhibited high analytical abilities and team management capabilities.
- We believe that personalities who are ready to put in a lot of intense effort and are nimble-minded, yet are grounded will do well in this role.
- Our values of providing excellent consulting and analytics services to our clients also enable our people to experience exciting assignments with SIM Advisory.
- We strongly believe that we provide superior career and professionally enhancing job content content in a low-stress and fun environment that is among the best in the Management Consulting/Analytics profession.
- We provide career growth paths for professionals at career-crossroads where they would like to reinvent themselves and recast their career trajectory.
- We expect applicants to have multiple years of post-MBA experience, preferably at a top-tier Management Consulting firm, and have demonstrated high academic excellence on their MBA and Bachelor's degrees. Rigorous pre-MBA work experience would be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.