Senior HR Manager at SilverPush
Views:581 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
SilverPush - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Better Butter (4-7 yrs)
About the Company:
Better Butter is a community platform for people to share their love for food through recipes and cooking tips. We are looking for a Product Manager experienced in implementing growth hacking strategies in a B2C content based company. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision of becoming the topmost food discovery platform in the country.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Set product vision, define metrics and goals, reach alignment across team members and stakeholders, and - kick ass- on execution.
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with users, competitor analysis, market research to build and manage an actionable product roadmap.
- Coordinate and engage with multiple teams from a variety of functions including tech, product, design, and operations to prioritize and launch new features or enhancements.
- Deliver a world class experience for users that bridges online and mobile channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of vernacular users, their needs and make necessary product optimizations to fulfil those needs.
- Develop content optimization strategies aligned with short term and long-term targets.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency and optimize content according to SEO and Social needs to create high ranking and shareable content.
- Apply growth hacking strategies to drive traffic to the website, landing pages, social media, app etc.
- Continuously improve the user-funnel conversion metrics with strategic placement of process triggers and reduction in number of steps to complete the process.
- Define, measure, and monitor key metrics related to website traffic/ app downloads and user engagement to drive the customer experience roadmap across all mobile/ web channels.
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, drops in key metrics like conversion, impressions, increase in bounce rates etc.)
- Find new ways to engage, retain and increase the user base.
- Conceptualize and develop tools and strategy for ad monetization.
- Understand product selling points, and identify and fill product gaps.
- Establish customer feedback loops to synthesize feedback, prioritize feature requests, drive follow-up actions and communications.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, manage risk and escalations, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
- Total 4-7 years of work experience with at-least 3 years of experience in B2C product management.
- Experience with social/ content-based products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.
- BA/BS/PG in engineering or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in implementation of effective SEO strategies and growth hacking.
- Strong process/workflow skills along with various BI tools, familiarity with SQL and Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.