Senior HR Manager at SilverPush
Views:1959 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
SilverPush - Product Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic product manager who shall provide support to the organization by championing a product vision. The person should be willing to wear multiple hats, be exited to thrive in a start-up environment and grow with the company.
- Developing and championing a product vision, product strategy and product roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives.
- Using customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Working with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions.
- Presenting and clearly articulating product strategy to company leadership.
- Researching competition and third-party vendors to understand the market dynamics
- Prioritizing, designing and implementing projects and enhancements
- Leveraging data to make more informed product decisions.
- Manage partner relationships, identify necessary and/or desirable third-party features; evaluate and select vendors, negotiate agreements and contracts, and manage partnership integration
- Bachelor's degree from a Tier 1 college in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related fields and 3-5 years of experience in product management
- Strong experience in Ecommerce space
- Direct product management experience with User Generated Content and building best-in-class customer experiences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.