Senior HR Manager at SilverPush
Views:6540 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:283
SilverPush - Product Manager (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Manager who is willing to work for our fast growing team.
Key role :
- Overseeing the product vision executed with the Engineering team
- Overseeing marketing of the product
- Be able to write good product specifications & workflows for the Engineering team
- Prioritize product features based on the business needs
- Assist sales team with representing roadmaps for newer markets.
- Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure product success, and continuously optimise to deliver world-class product experience.
- Conduct market landscaping, competitive analysis & participate in industry events to identify future features for product
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
An ideal candidate will have :
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.