Senior HR Manager at SilverPush
Views:1296 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
SilverPush - Business Analyst - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic business analyst who shall provide support to the organization by conducting research and analysis. The person should be willing to wear multiple hats, be exited to thrive in a start-up environment and grow with the company.
- Running deep analysis on data of various verticals and all facets of business
- Preparing financial models from scratch for potential acquisition and expansion opportunities.
- Taking care of the entire budgeting cycle & presenting variance analysis to the management. This will also involve financial analysis & review of MIS
- Helping the organization in identifying merger and acquisition opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA from a Tier 1 college, preferably in analytics, finance, business/marketing or another related field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field (in financial analysis, competitive analysis and mergers and acquisitions).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be articulate with effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data, identify trends, and synthesize findings into meaningful conclusions.
- A prior experience in investment banking or merger and acquisition is highly desirable.