Partner at Silverdale India Ventures LLP
Views:1060 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Silverdale - Legal Manager - LLB/LLM (4-8 yrs)
Silverdale India Ventures LLP is the inhouse firm of Singapore-based Silverdale Group providing investment support services. Silverdale manages over a billion dollar of assets across several award-winning funds, inter alia: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Fixed Income Fund, Silverdale Fund of Funds, and Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds.
We are looking for a talented Legal Manager with strong drafting, vetting and negotiation skills experienced in fund management industry (4-8 years of multi-jurisdiction experience).
- The ideal candidate would be a Law Graduate or Post graduate ((LLB/LLM) with 5+ years experience in fund management industry's legal function. Preference would be given to those with Commerce graduate degree, and those with cross border experience.
Key Responsibilities :
Drafting Support :
- Assist in preparing and updating of Offering Circular, Fund Supplements, various agreements, etc.
Regulatory matters :
- Regulatory filings in Singapore, and in other jurisdictions where the fund is offered such as UK, UAE, and Australia; identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and adapting to various policies and procedures; liaisoning with regulators on various matters.
Investor Servicing :
- Liaising with the fund administrator for onboarding of investors and status updates; prompt and professional redressal of investor queries; keeping track of investor subscriptions / redemptions and verification of confirmation notes; maintaining various control registers and checklists; and allied activities.
Compliance matters :
- Updating and implementing internal compliance protocol
- Liaising with banks, distributors, auditors, and other service providers
- Documentation for opening of bank, custody, ISDA, GMRA accounts for various funds and SPVs; appointment of various retrocession agents, process agents, registered agents, etc.
Due Diligence Support :
- Coordinating with other teams for due diligence, surveys, data collation for filings, etc.
- A solutions-driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and deliver before deadlines
- Driven to pro-actively work towards establishing systems and an unflinching zeal to grow
- Outstanding organizational and team skills; ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent computer skills -Power point, excel with pivot tables and in typing
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.