Director at Silverdale India Ventures LLP
Views:57 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Silverdale India Ventures - Legal Manager - Mutual Funds (7-12 yrs)
Silverdale India Ventures LLP is the inhouse firm of Singapore-based Silverdale Group providing investment support services. Silverdale manages over a billion dollar of assets across several award winning funds, inter alia: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Asia Bond Fund, Silverdale Fund of Funds (Fixed Income), and Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds.
We are looking for a talented senior Legal Manager with experience in MUTUAL FUND industry with strong drafting, organisation and leadership skills.
The ideal candidate would be a Law Graduate with 7-12 years of experience in fund management industry's legal function. Preference would be given to those having legal agreements work experience in fund management, those with regulatory legal experience, and those with exposure to legal and regulatory frameworks of foreign jurisdictions such as US, Canada, UK, Australia, etc. Established track record in drafting, negotiating financial agreements and team work is essential.
Candidates < 7 years of legal experience in fund management and without a law degree (LLB) may refrain from applying.
- Drafting (changes in) the fund offerings and allied documents
- Documentation for fund offerings in various jurisdictions
- Drafting and vetting agreements with distributors, retrocession agents and service providers
- Vetting of ISDA, Custody Agreements, etc
- Updating and monitoring Silverdale's Risk Management Program
- Analysing legal implications and enforcing risk implications of various investment products/securities.
- Supporting marketing and investor service activities, including preparation of reports, bench-marking, presentations, from legal and compliance angle, et al.