Director at Silverdale India Ventures LLP
Views:697 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Silverdale India Ventures - Legal Manager - LLB (3-7 yrs)
Silverdale India Ventures LLP is a financial services firm based in New Delhi providing investment support services to Singapore based Silverdale Group.
Silverdale advises several award winning funds, inter alia: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Fixed Income Fund, Silverdale Fund of Fixed Income Funds and Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds 2023,2024,2025. Silverdale also acts as an External Fund Manager to large institutional / accredited investors.
We are looking for a competent Legal manager with strong drafting skills.
The ideal candidate would be a University Graduate (B.Com) with a:
LLB. (must) and/or
Company Secretary Degree.
Key Responsibilities :
- Vetting agreements with distributors, referral agents and service providers.
- Identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and adapting to various policies and procedures
- Assisting in preparing for and responding to inquiries and audits from regulatory authorities
- Regulatory reporting and regulatory filings
- Updating and implementing internal compliance protocol
- Liaising with fund administrator, banks and other consultants
- Perform other administrative functions, such as secretarial filing functions, submitting adhoc reports, creating and administration of SPVs, opening bank accounts
- Coordinating with other teams for due diligence, surveys, data collation for filings, etc.
- Corporate Secretarial work.
The candidate must demonstrate :
- A solutions driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and deliver before deadlines
- Driven to pro-actively work towards establishing systems and an unflinching zeal to grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent computer skills - Power point, excel with knowledge of pivot tables