HR at Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd
Views:4960 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:309
Silverdale Capital - Mgr - Compliance/Legal (3-6 yrs)
Advertisement for Compliance & Legal Officer
Position - Manager (Legal, Compliance, and Risk Management)
Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd is a Singapore based multi-strategy fund manager focused on Asian emerging markets. In view of our rapid growth and future plans, we seek to hire a talented professional to administer fund management compliance program, facilitate in launch of funds, and handle various legal matters.
The ideal candidate would be a University Graduate holding a degree in law with at least 3 years experience gained within a financial services compliance function. Preference would be given to those with experience with a hedge fund and/or those who have been through at least one regulatory audit. The candidate should possess sound knowledge of Singapore regulatory laws and have strong communication, analytical and leadership skills. Preference would be given to those with additional exposure to regulatory framework of other jurisdictions such as Mauritius, Cayman Islands, Australia and EU.
Additional weightage would be given for those with demonstrated drafting skills and those with exposure to risk management related to investments.
- Drafting, updating, establishing and monitoring a comprehensive Risk Management program for fund management.
- Overseeing the design, implementation and maintenance of the company's internal compliance procedures manual and monitoring program.
- Identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and to implement new policies and procedures.
- Assisting in preparing for and responding to inquiries and audits from regulatory authorities and assisting in the development of regulatory reporting and regulatory filings.
- Managing work relationships with the regulatory bodies and outside consultants by having an effective communication.
- Analysing the (legal) risk implications of various investment products.
- Providing compliance support for allied activities such as external communication, fund marketing & distribution, publicity, etc.
- Providing support in day-to-day functions covering all the line of business activities and ad hoc projects.
- Perform other administrative functions, such as filing, submitting reports, creating and administration of SPVs, etc.
- Updating & maintaining the statutory books and records.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- A solution driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking and problem solving skills, whether on own account or as part of a team.
- Ability to drive and manage productive and professional regulatory relationships.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver results before deadlines.
- Driven to pro-actively work towards establishing systems and an unflinching zeal to grow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to cope with time pressure.
Job Segments: Compliance, Law, Banking, Bank, Anti-Money Laundering Officer, Legal, Finance, Risk Management, Hedge Fund
How to apply:
Interested? Please rush your updated resume with recent photo, covering the various points noted above (including current and expected salary) to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.