HR at Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd
Views:3761 Applications:551 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:525
Silverdale Capital - Manager/Senior Manager - Legal & Compliance (7-15 yrs)
Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd is a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) licensed fund management company.
We manage several award winning funds, inter alia Silverdale Fund VCC: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Fixed Income Fund, Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds (FMPs) and Silverdale Fund of Fixed Income Funds.
We are looking for a talented senior Legal and Compliance Manager with strong drafting, organisation and leadership skills.
Job Responsibility :
- The ideal candidate would be a Law Graduate with 7-15 years of experience in financial services legal, compliance and risk management function.
- Preference would be given to those having work experience in fund management, those with regulatory audit -experience, and those with exposure to regulatory framework of foreign jurisdictions such as US, Canada, UK, Australia, etc.
- Established track record in drafting, negotiating financial agreements and team work is essential.
- Candidates < 7 years of fund management work experience and without a law degree (LLb) may refrain from applying.
- Drafting (changes in) the fund offerings and allied documents
- Documentation for fund offerings in various jurisdictions
- Drafting and vetting agreements with distributors, retrocession agents and service providers
- Vetting of ISDA, Custody Agreements, etc.
- Updating and monitoring Silverdale's Risk Management Program
- Analysing legal implications and enforcing risk implications of various investment products/securities.
- Supporting marketing and investor service activities, including preparation of reports, bench-marking, presentations, et al.
Regulatory and Compliance
- Updating and implementing internal compliance protocol to ensure compliance with MAS (and other regulators) at all times
- Identifying and responding to ongoing regulatory changes and adapting various policies and procedures
- Assisting in preparing for and responding to inquiries from regulatory authorities, and potential (institutional) investors
- Regulatory filings
- Liaising with the regulatory bodies, fund administrator, banks and other service providers
- Providing compliance support for allied activities such as external communication, fund marketing & distribution, publicity, etc.
- Perform administrative functions, such as secretarial filing functions, submitting adhoc reports, creating and administration of SPVs, opening bank accounts, negotiating prime brokerage, custody and other agreements, etc.
- Coordinating with other departments/teams for due diligence, surveys, data collation for filings, etc.
The candidate must demonstrate:
- A solutions driven approach, with exemplary initiative taking and problem solving skills
- Ability to drive and manage professional relationships, both as team leader and team member
- Ability to prioritise and deliver results well before deadlines
- Driven to pro-actively work towards establishing systems and an unflinching zeal to grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.