HR Generalist at FIRST, IIT Kanpur
Views:444 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
SIIC FIRST - Manager - Procurement (3-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitating and assisting the Federation and Zila Unions in the procurement of goods, works, and services in accordance with the approved procurement plan.
- Assisting the Federation in preparing, updating, and monitoring procurements in accordance with the approved procurement plan.
- Assist the Federation in systematic maintenance of procurement-related records and documentation for audit/ review.
- Procurement of raw material through primary cooperative societies / SHG's logistics for transportation primary processing & storage.
- Procurement plan preparation and implementation.
- Assessment of profit/ loss and benefit-sharing.
- Any other related work
- Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Agriculture forestry / Management disciplines from reputed National/ International University/Institute.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in procurement of agri-based commodities .
- Experience in dealing with PSUs.
- MBA / PGDM from reputed National/ International University / Institute with a focus in Procurement/ SCM
- Experience handling state/ central governments projects and social sector.
Base Location: Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- As and when required, across the country for project monitoring and execution as well as for coordination with geographically distributed teams.
Please Note- Applications/Resumes sent to any other mail id SHALL NOT be considered for any scrutiny.
Expected CTC: (Negotiable/ Non- Negotiable)