Senior Manager People Operations at SigTuple Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1613 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SigTuple - Senior Product Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-6 yrs)
Senior Product Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Product analyst with a strong technical background and prior experience in delivering milestone product features along with understanding of agile product development practices. Our ideal candidates should combine technical background with a Business Administration or Marketing degree.
- Synthesize data to provide actionable insights to the leadership and the product team to influence strategy and growth.
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and further recommend enhancements and new product ideas based on the analysis.
- Build dashboards and tools, craft analyses, and tell stories with data to help product and technical team make better decisions
- Monitor the performance of new features and recommend iterations based on their findings.
- Aid the development of product vision and roadmap by creating detailed service and functional requirement documentations and user stories with a strong focus on UI/UX.
- User experience goes a long way in defining product success. Work closely with design teams to continually improve UI /UX and come up with innovative user workflows and product designs.
Skills Required -
- Has 3+ years of experience in data analysis profile for a e-commerce / internet / healthcare services company.
- Has strong analytical chops, and can use query tools or reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behavior data . Skills include Data analysis, Statistical analysis, SQL, R
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as Jira and Confluence and product management tools such as Trello, Balsamiq, Sketch etc
- Is detail oriented, with a strong passion for analytics and problem solving
- Is excited to work in a fast paced environment, is comfortable with making decisions in ambiguity, and has a strong bias for action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Bonus - MBA or degree in data analytics from Tier 1 institute