Signzy - Global Sales Manager (3-9 yrs)
Who we are & what we do?
Signzy is one of the fastest growing Regtech companies founded in 2015. Recognized by MEDICI Global & EY as the only Indian startup among the RegTech Top 21 startups, 2020. Signzy currently offers digital on-boarding solutions for banks, NBFCs and other financial institutions. Most banking services are going digital but one key process that is still offline and hampers consumer experience is regulatory compliance. We help institutions make their digital regulatory processes simple, secure and compliant. We at Signzy believe that through a combination of Artificial Intelligence and blockchain we can ensure that digital compliance is convenient but yet secure.
At Signzy we breathe software and exploit the latest technologies to create the most amazing products. We comprise a tech-savvy team and are backed by investors who are enthusiastic about creating solutions using technology. This is an invitation to be a part of the future !
Who we are looking for? What sets you apart?
A candidate who is truly passionate about Sales, actually understands the value of - Variable- in Variable pay (and enjoys uncapped commission). A candidate who is hungry to conquer & whose sole mission is to Seal the Deal ! We- re looking for talented, motivated & self driven individuals who will help us meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. The successful candidate is a sales professional responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What will you be doing ?
- Identifying business opportunities by hunting, qualifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; analysing and validating sales transactions.
- You are skilled at generating your own leads through various channels, networking and driving your territory.
- Capable of handling the entire sales cycle end to end, leading to closures
- Developing relationships with prospects and recommending Signzy products and solution through a consultative approach by researching prospect's KYC/Onboarding norms and current processes
- Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information and guidance
- Identifying product improvements or new product opportunities based on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Servicing multiple clients concurrently and keep a track of all client transactions
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results by adhering to delivery deadlines
- Working cross functionally to positively collaborate with colleagues from Engineering, Data Science and Product Management teams
- Liaising and communicating client needs/requirements with senior management, product and technology teams
- Forecasting and tracking sales metrics
- Attending trade shows, events, conferences and onsite meetings
Who are you?
- A Self Starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Problem Solver with meticulous attention to detail
- A Hard Worker who goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure client satisfaction
- An Overachiever who has the ability to exceed sales targets quarter on quarter and overdeliver in all aspects of the defined role
- A Quick Thinker with an ability to analyze roadblocks/hurdles and take immediate action to deliver impeccable outcomes
- A Navigator who finds a way out of difficult situations and comes up with solutions
- An Astute Professional who lives to learn and learns to grow by always striving for self improvement
- A Team Player who works well with others, asks for help when needed and compensates for the shortcomings of others
- A Document Ninja who documents every minute detail from inception to completion
What are your qualifications?
- 3+ years of experience in Pre-Sales, Solutions Sales or Consultative Sales preferably in PaaS or SaaS organizations
- Business Management Degree from a Top University
- Prior knowledge or work experience in the BFSI vertical is desirable