Signal Processing Manager - Digital Data Science - Pharma Domain (8-18 yrs)
Manager - Signal Processing - Digital Data Science - Pharma Domain
- Overall 8 years' experience
- Python is Must have. R is nice to have
- Signal Processing techniques
- Healthcare/ related background
- Min Bachelors required. Masters/ Ph.D. preferred
- Machine Learning experience nice to have
- Ph.D. with min 3 years' exp will also suffice with relevant project experience and skillset
This is a 50% Line Management role and 50% Individual Contributor role
- Process, analysis, and interpretation of digital biomarker data using common programming languages such as Python.
- Create novel algorithms to extract information from unstructured raw sensor data and other multiparametric data sets captured in Phase I-IV clinical trials.
- Apply signal processing techniques for feature engineering to extract clinically relevant information from digital data.
- Generate and validate machine learning models to identify actionable insights from complex sensor data.
- Connect and collaborate with subject-matter experts in clinical development and other disciplines.
- Make impactful contributions to internal discussions on innovative methodologies to analyse digital data.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on recent advances in data science applicable to digital data (through robust review of scientific literature).
- Adopt good scientific practices in all phases of the research and development process in alignment with the ICH-GCP. This includes the use of collaborative code development tools (i.e., Git), version control detailed code documentation and quality checking.
- Ensures high quality deliverables adhering to timelines using their high-level expertise in Python/R programming and Digital biomarkers data
- Training and development of team members
- Oversees process adherence
- Fosters collaboration
- Bringing efficiency in processes over time through new technology, study methodology etc.
- High quality and reliable review and research of articles, publications, white papers
- Recruitment and Retention
- Project and Resource Management
- Performance management
- Innovation - Process Efficiency, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Scientific Leadership and Strategy, Negotiation Skills, strategic thinking
- Performance -. Extensive hands-on experience in scientific computing using common data science packages for Python such as: Pandas, SciPy, NumPy, SciKit-Learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Seaborn/MatplotLib.
- Trust - Change Management, Communication with Impact, Collaborative Working, Influencing, Stakeholder Engagement
- Culture - Continuous Improvement, GSK culture, accountability, mentoring and coaching, performance management, Recruitment and Retention
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in life Sciences, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field with applicable experience.
- Preferably Ph.D. with specialized knowledge in data science applied to digital data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.