Siemens AG - Executive - Business Administration - Finance (4-7 yrs)
- We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
- Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place - where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world.
- We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
- First class Commerce graduate, Qualified Chartered Accountant with 4-6 years of Industry experience from Blue-chip companies.
- Candidate should have worked in a project environment as - Commercial Project Controller with SAP experience.
- Candidate will be responsible for the Commercial Project Management functions such as, booking of Sales orders, WBS structure in SAP system, Billing to Customers, follow up for payments, Internal co-ordination with stakeholders for commercial controlling of the Projects.
- Candidate should have good analytical as well as interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should be 'C' certified.
AGE BETWEEN : 26 - 32
- This role is based in Chennai, where you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
MAKE YOUR MARK IN OUR EXCITING WORLD OF SIEMENS:
- We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
- Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers