Manager - TA at Siegwerk India
Views:299 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Siegwerk - Global SAP Support Manager (14-20 yrs)
Position Title: Global SAP Support Manager.
Reporting to CIO Asia .
Functional reporting to Global SDD Head
Location : Gurugram
- Accountable for SAP Support of all Siegwerk entities across globe.
- Ensure Service levels are always met Assess, anticipate and recommend appropriate actions and resources; investigate and understand requirements.
- Liaison with the teams across regions to ensure consistent adherence to defined standards and processes. Prevent and resolve major incidents and problems.
- Create and publish SLA reports - identify challenges and service improvement plans.
- Be the point of escalation for any SAP service delivery related issues.
- Demand Management process management for Asia.
- Build and maintain strategic relationship with key technology partners, sourcing providers to ensure swift ramp up of team as and when required.
- Foster a high-performance team by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, coaching, counselling and disciplining.
- Effectively delegate and focus team and resources on business priorities.
- Recognises problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations.
- Ensure that all technology resources are productive and aligned to the business vision.
Candidate Profile :
- Post Graduate in Business Administration from a reputed Global or Indian Institute.
- Graduate in Engineering from a reputed university.
Experience and Skills:
- 14-20 Years of SAP experience including few end to end implementations and SAP support
- Sound understanding of SAP Infrastructure (On Premises as well as cloud).
- Hands on experience in atleast 2 SAP modules (MM, PP, FICO, QM, SD etc) is a must, experience in IT Infrastructure and digital technologies will be an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge on Service Now platform will be helpful.
- Strong analytical skills, experience solving practical issues and engaging teams of multiple process partners to consensus.
- Strong Knowledge on IT Industry standards and best practices to develop organisational capability (people, processes, technology, knowledge) and process improvement models.
- Hands on experience with complex project management.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting & diagnosis skills for technical issues.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- Entitled (Passport and Visa) and willingness to travel ~20%.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude towards others. Respectful. Honest. Co-operative. High integrity.
- Willingness to learn -and teach- where required.
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all types, across international locations.
- Solution focused - proactive with continuous improvement mindset.
- Accountable - ability to demonstrate ownership to achieve results.
- Independent thinker ability to make decisions, improve processes, work smarter.
- Strong work ethic action oriented, self-motivated, self-starter.
- Important Points to check by candidates before applying :
- Candidate should have at-least 14 Years of Experience not exceeding 20 Years in IT.
It is mandatory to have experience in complete roll out /Implementation of least 2 SAP modules.
- Candidate should have strong hold on SAP Support and SAP Ticketing.
- Should have experience in Global role, projects and stake holder management.
- Experience in technical SAP module would be advantage.
- Education across should be FULL TIME from the reputed institute.
- Excellent Communication skills.