Director at Sidme Solutions Inc
Views:7680 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SidMe Solutions - Chief Technology Officer - Manufacturing/Banking Vertical (15-25 yrs)
Head Of Technology/ CTO
- Develop the vision and roadmap of organization's technology strategy. Lead the architecture and execution of it.
- Identify new technology trends and keep an eye on consumer's evolving behavior in electronic and mobile commerce.
- Lead and manage a top-notch engineering team across two development centers.of NCR,
- Lead strategic planning and prioritization exercise across different functions for IT projects, resulting in visible milestones and delivery timelines.
- Establish risk and governance processes. Ensure safety and security of company data and user's privacy information.
- Ensure that latest technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Share and communicate company's technology strategy with partners, management, investors and business stakeholders.
- Develop, plan and control development and infrastructure related annual IT budget.
Skills & Requirements :
- 15+ years of proven experience in building complex, large scale internet based systems.
- Must have experience in web development technologies, with strong understanding of database technologies, Big Data Tools (Hadoop, Hive Hbase/NoSQL, MongoDB etc).
- Strong understanding of Amazon Cloud, Hadoop, Map Reduce, Amazon-Elastic Map Reduce (EMR) & AWS, Data mining, Cloud Computing, Elastic Search, MongoDB, Solr, Lucene Lib, Kafka, Dynamo DB, Kibana, tableau, Vertica, Web Programming, Java, Scala, Python, C,R, MySql, CouchDB, Machine Learning Algorithms, UNIX and Database internals.
- Significant development and delivery experience in leading large projects and teams.
- Hands-on coding experience with popular languages and web stacks.
- Detailed knowledge of Web Standards.
- Must be a quick thinker and an effective manager.
- Must be an Agile champion.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.