Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Shyam Steel Industries
Views:466 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Shyam Steel - Head - Internal Audit - CA (15-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility :
- Setting up the Internal Audit Strategy and implementing the same
- Planning, executing, and completing audit work within the budgeted time.
- Preparing audit plan, conduct audit/review operations and collate audit findings and recommendations.
- Conduct audit reviews of various business processes, factories, warehouses, sales offices etc. to bring about process improvements and suggest better business practices.
- Finalize and review monthly/ quarterly trigger analysis with regard to different businesses and processes
- Preparing audit reports and recommended suggestion for management action
- Documentation of audit related reports.
- Reviewing the systems established to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, statutory requirements, and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations.
- Conducting follow up audit to ensure compliance with the agreed audit recommendations.
- Identify red flags / vulnerable areas.
- Managing & coaching audit teams to complete assignments within budgeted time & achieve audit objectives
Qualification : Chartered Accountants (C.A)
Experience : Minimum 15-20 Yrs. Into Internal Audit
Functional : Internal Audit