Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Shyam Steel Industries
Views:718 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Shyam Steel - DGM/Senior Manager - Investment & Treasury - Family Office (8-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility:
- Understanding of Mutual Fund industry like different kinds of MFs, modus operandi, exit load, stamp duty etc. Knowledge of various other investment products like shares, bonds.
- Able to calculate returns on various investment products. Expertise in preparing MIS reports (good knowledge of excel)
- This position will be responsible for sourcing, assist in negotiating and executing - Family Office- investments to build a portfolio keeping in view the family office's risk appetite, return expectations and investment philosophy
- Analysis of potential investments (private as well as public market) covering all aspects of risk. Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of industry, sector, and the investment opportunity. Prepare and present detailed Investment note for approval by the Investment Committee.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all portfolio companies, fund houses at a working and senior management level. Continuous monitoring of holdings to ensure company profiles and returns remains consistent with expectations.
- Planning and strategizing the exit, acquisitions that enhance investment value. Regular updates on investment strategy, macro factors, trends, public market securities pricing, portfolio positioning, and market dynamics. Interact with analysts, company management, and other industry experts to support investment thesis.
Educational Qualifications: MBA/ CA with 8+ plus years of experience in Investment & Treasury for Large Family Office.
Should have a good network among intermediaries, Investment Bankers. Should have knowledge on the due diligence around the investments in Mutual Funds, Equities etc. Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience in solving complex problems independently and as part of a team. Solid finance and accounting knowledge.
Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills. Capable of taking leadership and ownership of projects. Possess an entrepreneurial approach to work with enthusiasm in a family office.