Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Shyam Steel Industries
Views:484 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Shyam Steel - Business Intelligence Role - Director's Office - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-10 yrs)
Work with Senior Director to work on all strategic initiatives across sales, marketing, branding, new product launch, etc.
Job Location : Kolkata HO
Experience : Min 4 years
Qualification : MBA from a premier B-school
Roles and Responsibility :
- Conducting in-depth analysis of various data like monthly sales, operational data, etc.
- Creation of comprehensive reports based on these analyses to support strategic decision making
- Undertake market research and initiate benchmarking for optimization of sales across regions.
- Formulating sales strategy by exploring business potential, market trends, demand estimation, etc.
- Providing data-backed inputs for sales and marketing strategy, marketing budget, brand strategy, sales channel management, sales promotion & incentive schemes for dealers, distributors, channel partners, sub-dealers etc.
- Aiding in creation of financial and operational parameters for tracking of various initiatives and projects
An ideal candidate would have :
- Experience in managing multiple priorities and administrative coordination
- Exposure to business intelligence and analytical tools such as SAP, Excel, etc. Ability to use advanced analytical tools like R, Tableau, etc. is a plus
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.