Assistant Manager - HR at Shuttl
Views:1274 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Shuttl - Business Technology Analyst (1-4 yrs)
BTAs of Shuttl are expected to relate to the transportation business, understand the services generating the data, create structures that bring data together from various services, build structures that are easy for analysts to query and create reports for senior management's review. A typical data engineer in this team is motivated to improve life of analysts, is driven by ownership and has strong bias for action. The engineer is very comfortable working with large relational data sets, has strong ETL skills and can innovate and build tools where required for simplifying the data management.
- Strong knowledge in SQL. Able to optimize complex queries.
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Good expertise in ETL and Business Intelligence application development
- Experience in parsing raw data from logs
- Experience in extracting data from NoSql data sources like MongoDB
- Experience in extracting data from third party APIs
- Basic knowledge of a coding language, preferably Java
- Basic understanding of Linux commands and/or UNIX shell scripting
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related branch
- Experience of creating reports for executives- reviews
- Experience in working with Distributed systems and AWS or other cloud technologies would be a plus