HR at Blue Tie Global Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3147 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Shrooms Creative - HR Executive (1-3 yrs)
Salary Offered : 7-8 LPA
Job Brief :
- We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company's recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
- HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments
- Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360- evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department's budget
- Manage employees- grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills