Manager HR at Shriram Life Insurance
Views:3604 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Shriram Life Insurance - Assistant General Manager - Learning & Development (3-7 yrs)
Salary Offered : 6-10 LPA
- Developing an overall training and development strategy, approach and budget in line with business plan, goals and technical competencies by coordinating with Regional Heads.
- Ensuring training effectiveness by receiving regular inputs/feedback from Human Resources and Sales team and sharing the same with the team to improve training methodology and delivery.
- Conducting training needs analysis for the sales team on a regular basis
- Designing and circulating the annual and monthly training and development calendar
- Designing and developing the sales and behavioral training modules
- Designing and developing the induction training program for the Sales Officers and Sales Managers to ensure they are functionally active within a month of joining or training (whichever is later).
- Planning and scheduling the training programs at various branch offices as per the annual and monthly training calendar.
- Imparting product training, process training, skill and behavioral training to Regional Managers as per the plan and schedule
- Planning behavioral training programs (time management, emotional intelligence, people management etc.) and Management Development - Programs for the Leadership in coordination with the Hr Department
- Providing need based training sessions to any branch sales employees based on branch sales data analysis
- Training Cost
- Timely Delivery of Training Programs
- Reduction in training time
- Activity level of Sales Officers
- Undertaking regular performance review discussions with the Trainers and providing feedback and training to ensure efficiency and productivity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.