Manager HR at Shriram Life Insurance
Views:2112 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Shriram Life Insurance - Assistant General Manager - Learning & Development (3-7 yrs)
Salary Offered : 6-10 LPA
- Developing an overall training and development strategy, approach and budget in line with business plan, goals and technical competencies by coordinating with Regional Heads.
- Ensuring training effectiveness by receiving regular inputs/feedback from Human Resources and Sales team and sharing the same with the team to improve training methodology and delivery.
- Conducting training needs analysis for the sales team on a regular basis
- Designing and circulating the annual and monthly training and development calendar
- Designing and developing the sales and behavioral training modules
- Designing and developing the induction training program for the Sales Officers and Sales Managers to ensure they are functionally active within a month of joining or training (whichever is later).
- Planning and scheduling the training programs at various branch offices as per the annual and monthly training calendar.
- Imparting product training, process training, skill and behavioral training to Regional Managers as per the plan and schedule
- Planning behavioral training programs (time management, emotional intelligence, people management etc.) and Management Development - Programs for the Leadership in coordination with the Hr Department
- Providing need based training sessions to any branch sales employees based on branch sales data analysis
- Training Cost
- Timely Delivery of Training Programs
- Reduction in training time
- Activity level of Sales Officers
- Undertaking regular performance review discussions with the Trainers and providing feedback and training to ensure efficiency and productivity