Executive Vice President & Head - Human Resources at Shriram Housing Finance Limited
Views:1884 Applications:341 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Shriram Housing Finance - Head - People Operations (12-18 yrs)
Head - People Operations
Shriram Housing Finance Ltd. (SHFL) is a subsidiary of Shriram Finance Ltd. and a part of the over 5 decades old Chennai based Shriram Group. It is a Housing Finance Company (HFC), duly registered with the National Housing Bank and has started operations in December 2011. Headquartered in Mumbai, it is 3rd largest and one of the fastest growing Affordable Housing Finance Co. in the country today, with an AUM of INR 11000+ crores. SHFL boasts of an employee strength of over 3500+ employees, spread across 140 branches across 16 states in the country.
We are urgently looking to hire a 'Head - People Operations' at an SVP/VP level, based in Mumbai, who will lead the People Operations team and deliver on responsibilities pertaining to HR & Payroll Operations, HR Systems & Automation, HR Policies & Processes, Performance Management, HR Compliance, Compensation Management & Benefits Administration, Short term and Long term incentives, HR MIS, HR Audit etc., reporting to the Chief Human Resource Officer.
- Candidates with post-graduation qualifications in HR with 12 - 18 yrs. of rich experience in HR Operations & Payroll Management, Compensation & Benefits Management, HR Systems, Policies & Processes, with HFCs / NBFCs / Banks / Financial Services preferred. Should have experience in HRMS implementation like Workline, Chroma, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Adrenalin or any other midlevel software etc.
- The person must have demonstrated ability to develop and ensure implementation of an HR technology strategy to support the business needs. He/she should work closely with departmental stakeholders, subject matter experts and vendors in the definition, testing, training, implementation of new HRMS platform for the organization. Design and development of process flow for HRMS implementation. Create Process Maps, Business Rules, Project Plans, Test cases, User manuals and design/impart end user training. Simplification and improvement of processes. Planning and implementing the processes to go live by the deadline.
- Should be a self-starter with relevant experience in developing a progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs incl ESOP, short / long term incentives, sales incentives etc to provide motivation and rewards for effective performance that help retain talent.
- He/she shall ensure payroll is managed as per prescribed and approved processes, and with a good check and balance to ensure reliability, accuracy and timely payment. The person will implement employee benefits programs and by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommend programs to management; direct the processing of benefit claims; obtain, evaluate and award benefit contracts; and conduct awareness programs for employees.
- He/she will be responsible to create a performance-based culture by developing and overseeing a system of effective performance reviews, which links individual performance to organizational outcomes, values and core competencies as well as drive and provide direction on the appraisal process.
- Should be able to manage the HRMS database and necessary reports for critical analyses of the HR functional effectiveness and the people resources of the organization. Manages and deep dives into analysis, production, Headcount distribution, employee/other cost along with other aspects of human resources from business success and talent risk mitigation aspect to formulate and develop advanced and predictive analytics all employees across locations.
- He/she shall enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce human resources policies and procedures for the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- The person will need to ensure adherence to all applicable policies, procedures/ regulations and compliance with all employment laws & statutory legislation in force, He / she will also ensure compliance to the all HR Guidelines / standards set for the employees and adherence to laid down processes to obtain good / acceptable audit rating, as and when assessed.
- Should have effective team management skills.
- Diversity candidates, preferred for this position.
Location : BKC Mumbai
Compensation : Competitive, commensurate to qualification & experience.