Executive Vice President & Head - Human Resources at Shriram Housing Finance Limited
Views:1107 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Shriram Housing Finance - AVP/DVP - Learning & Development (12-18 yrs)
Shriram Housing Finance Ltd. (SHFL) is a subsidiary of Shriram City Union Finance Ltd. and a part of the over 4 decades old Chennai based Shriram Group. It is a Housing Finance Company (HFC), duly registered with the National Housing Bank and has started business from December 2011. Headquartered in Mumbai, it boasts of an employee strength of over 800+ officials and has 65 branches spread across the country. (www.shriramhousing.in)
- We are urgently looking to hire a - AVP / DVP - Learning & Development- based in Mumbai, who will lead all L&D and OD initiatives across the organization, reporting to the Head - Human Resources.
- Candidates with post-graduation qualifications in HR/OD with 12 - 18 yrs. of rich experience in design and delivery of learning interventions and OD strategies as well as content / curriculum development, with HFCs / NBFCs / Banks / Financial Services preferred.
- The person should be a self-starter with relevant training & assessment related certifications, and an proven ability to design & facilitate delivery of competency based learning programs; functional / process / product trainings and leadership development frameworks, at a pan India level.
- The candidate must have demonstrated strategic and tactical capability to define and drive the learning agenda across the organization using contemporary training approaches and digitized / e-learning tools.
- Should have team management skills and openness to travel, as required.
- Diversity candidates preferred for this position.