Manager HR at Shriram Housing Finance Ltd
Views:365 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Shriram Finance Group - Manager - Business Transformation - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/MDI (1-5 yrs)
Manager -Business Transformation - Mumbai
Job description :
The Opportunity :
- You will be working with arguably the fastest growing Affordable Housing Finance Company in the country. A work environment that values out-of-the-box thinking, logical reasoning and data backed decision making while fostering innovation.
- The role offers you the opportunity to work with C-level executives across functions.
- This multi-dimensional role is a horizontal to all the business verticals, giving you rich exposure to wide range of aspects to the mortgage industry.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities :
- At Shriram Housing Finance Limited, you will have the chance to be a part of our exciting business transformation journey while making an organization wide impact. Were eager to hear your unique point of view and excited with the prospects of the positive change you'll influence and drive at SHFL.
- As a business transformation professional, you are going to spend significant time in evaluating the operational, technical and process related aspects of business.
- Identifying process efficiencies, revenue & cost rationalization opportunities, risk mitigation requirements across departments. Gathering insights into competitor best practices will be a key part of your responsibility set.
Skills & Attributes for Success :
- Strong MS Excel skills to manage large data sets; PowerPoint and presentation delivery skills
- Knowledge & experience in project management / process automation assignments in financial services domain
- Structured thinking & logical reasoning; analytical mind that questions the status quo
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to structure loosely defined business problems to work towards robust solutions
- Visualizing cause & effect relationships in a business situation and ability to multi-task while adhering to aggressive timelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is essential. Ability to translate thoughts into written communication
- Ability to drive the change agenda through consensus building and functional conflict resolution
- An individual who takes initiative & seeks out opportunities. Has a willing-to-learn attitude.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills who is comfortable working with stakeholders across hierarchical levels
Experience & Qualifications :
- MBA from top tier institute only.
- A minimum of 1 to 5 years of experience with a significant exposure to financial services industry.
- Past experience in mortgages is a plus.
- Academic qualifications / certifications in Six Sigma and Analytics related domains is desirable.
- Past experience in process transformation roles in financial services
- Functional understanding of deriving solutions through technology systems
What We Look For :
- We are looking for a natural leader with a logical, yet creative bent of mind. A hard working professional who works with autonomy and values the importance of trust in professional relationships.
- If you have the passion to play an impactful role in driving excellence while realizing your full potential, this role is for you.