Senior Analyst at ShopClues
Views:4498 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Shopclues.com - Head - Logistics (8-14 yrs)
Currently we are looking for Logistics Head to join our team, below are the details about the organization and profile.
What you will be responsible for:
- Build and develop a high performing team with a positive and strong team culture by focusing on effective performance management, coaching and continuous development
- Perform on-going performance and coaching sessions across the team with a focus on the local & International FC/DC team
- Actively participate in the recruitment and selection of new team members
- Provide insight and inputs in developing Best in class process for domestic & International distribution/transactions.
- Maintain cross functional Relationships
- Manage the operational and strategic requirements of domestic & international business with a strong focus on strategic and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and deliver annual operating plans that are aligned to the strategic requirements of our business as well as external stakeholders
- Manage escalated issues and work closely with internal & global stakeholders to seek a fast and successful resolution
- Understanding of ecommerce logistics operations business along with strong hold on 3PL processes
- Assist in driving the overall company strategies and mission
- Maintain 3PL & vendor relationships
- Scouting for process inefficiencies
- Develop and implement tactical initiatives to drive individual team performance and deliver results
- Measure and report on all operational KPI's and taking effective action for improvements
- Build and leverage off strong internal relationships with planning, procurement, global logistics, marketing & technology, finance, CEO Office and the Leadership team to ensure a positive experience for our various stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and act as the main point of contact for Logistics to build an effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to develop, lead and support the initiatives that drive value added solutions
- Build and develop medium to long term domestic & International logistics strategy
- Ensure all risk and compliance responsibilities are appropriately managed and escalate further as required
- Manging Budgets to ensure/keep the unit cost of logistics in the desired parameters.
- Effective financial management within assigned AOP
Know About Us:
Founded in 2011 by Silicon Valley professionals, ShopClues is an Internet Commerce company focused on a managed marketplace business in India. Within three years, the company has established itself as a pre-eminent e-retailer in the country. The company has seen over 600% year-on-year growth, making it the fastest growing ecommerce portal in India. As per Alexa- rankings, it is the 50th most visited site in India and the 4th largest ecommerce site.
Ecommerce is India's fastest growing and rapidly expanding industry sector and is expected to be worth $100 billion by 2019. With lakhs of jobs in coming 3 year, ecommerce offers unlimited career possibilities for novice as well as experienced professionals. Ample scope for innovations, career booster roles, flexible startup culture and attractive pay scale are few perks of joining the ecommerce wagon. If you have fuel for ambition and ability to think out of box then ShopClues is the place to be. The company offers a world-class learning experience in the fields of merchandizing, marketing, payments, fulfilments and customer services. Get to work in the fast-paced result oriented environment, adopt roles in diverse areas, and undergo regular training and skill building.
ShopClues is looking for individuals who have hunger to excel in their field, ability to learn and high work ethics. If you think you have them all, join us and become part of a young vibrant team. We assure you ShopClues will bring out the Best in You.