Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Kartrocket
Views:3790 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Shiprocket - Director - Logistics Operations (8-10 yrs)
Position - Director
- Person will lead, build and scale all operational processes of logistics operations.
- Solving logistics and supply chain challenges for our shippers
- Working with product development, customer support/success and sales closely to drive product and business strategy
- Driving important logistics SLAs - Pickup, Delivery, RTO, NDR, COD payment etc for all courier companies, driving the same through process and product improvement.
- Reducing RTO% for clients through innovation in process and product
- Negotiate with 3PL Service Providers in terms of Cost, SLA, process etc.
- Introduction of local/regional 3PL providers for better proximity & cost advantage
- RL (Reverse Logistics) Management from Customers
- Liaison with Service Provider & Commercial regarding Bill Checking, Payments, refunds & reconciliation/COD reconciliation.
- Resolve Vendor grievances & claims against Vendors/Customers/Distributors
- Lead strategic initiatives to deliver on business KPIS
- Insure competitive pricing advantage over our competitors.
- Responsible for developing and scaling our logistic network design and distribution plan in line with the shipper requirements
- Envision and execute on-ground pilots around solving critical challenges around first mile, line haul and last mile services using ecosystem partners
The person will :
- Manage a team of 15+ in the logistics operations team, including Senior Managers & Managers.
- Create best in class shipper experience by designing a robust process.
- Responsible for overall logistics service provider management including relationship management and SLA and contract management
- Effectively communicate with team members. Proven leadership experience in mid- management position in a startup/logistics/ecommerce company
- Experience with logistics network design, customer service management, operations management and overall supply chain management is required.
- Work experience with an ecommerce company (in supply chain) will be valuable.
- Ability to drive key business targets directly within team and amongst other key stakeholders using KPIs
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with dynamic decision-making abilities in a high paced, high growth and delivery-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to guide/mentor technical and functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Honest, direct, responsible and transparent.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, pro-active, and creative team player, both within the technology team and the rest of the business.
- Empathic and with communication abilities.