Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Kartrocket
Views:1102 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shiprocket - Brand Marketing Manager (5-7 yrs)
- Devise and develop the overall brand marketing plans and strategies for the India market.
- Define and implement retailer marketing programs for existing products and strategies for new product launches. Recommend innovative marketing initiatives to ensure brand growth in sales and market share. Includes development of local initiatives such as events, incentives, merchandising elements, mailers, etc.
- Identify opportunities, recommend adjustments and enhancements to future strategies and plans.
- Actively manage and execute marketing calendar, plans and programs to implement all elements of the marketing mix.
- Collect data and feedback on promotional programs and analyse performance and ROI.
- Analyse marketing budget spending by product line to ensure that it is in line with overall company objectives and mix of business.
- Forecast and manage all POM materials including samples, collateral, GWPs, promo sets and adjust forecasts based on trends in the business.
- Develop marketing presentations and training manuals to retailer partners and field personnel.
- Direct copy creation, gather information from the field for retailer participation and develop production timeline. Coordinate with printers, creatives and retailers to meet objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge of the market place by staying in close contact with field personnel and actively seeking knowledge of the competition through store visits, trade publications and consumer magazines. Also, maintain a competitive archive.
- Day to day management of marketing activities and any duties required to maintain an efficient marketing department.
- Review SKU assortment annually.
- Weekly communication with the license partner and management of all follow-ups, reporting and quarterly meetings.
Does this sound like you?
- Good command over the English language.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Business-oriented, result-driven.
- Beauty Industry experience preferred.
- Self -discipline, sense of organization and analysis skills.