Shiprocket - Associate Director/Director - Finance (8-12 yrs)
Associate Director / Director - Finance
1. To handle Finance related projects involving automations, evaluating products, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
2. Have Handled business mergers, transitions post deal sign offs (plan and execute common financial systems in SR and its subsidiaries and associate companies).
3. Strong Accounting and Financial Acumen from a fast paced environment.
4. Handled voluminous transactions (preferably from eCommerce, FMCG).
5. Worked on Control building ; ERP Controls and deploy mechanism of maker checker in the process (including mater controls, expense management).
6. Deploy common Accounting Manuals and SOP's.
7. Well versed in accounting aspects and capable to integrate all PL and BS items as per prevailing accounting standards.
8. Having good analytical ability to understand and record complex business transactions in a best acceptable way.
9. Having good exposure to tax laws and thus can evaluate its impact on a business transaction.
10. Providing controllership support for implementation of new sub-ledgers related to products.