HR at Confidential
Views:160 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Shaze - Manager - Performance Marketing (6-8 yrs)
The Position will be an important lever of our e-Commerce team. The incumbent will be accountable for the effective management of several initiatives and campaigns on various digital platforms for specific desired results. The Position is going to report directly to Head of E-Commerce.
What you will do:
- Be the single point of contact with all creative agencies and drive desired deliverables and KPI's on effectiveness of the initiatives viz. Online Sales Revenue, ROAS, Campaign Quality Scores, CRO's etc.
- Track data across several platforms using analytical tools and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Demonstrate understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations
You need to have
- Graduate in marketing or related field
- Proven experience of around 6-8 years in managing online campaigns and their effectiveness in a D2C business model
- In depth understanding of e-marketing tools and analytical tools like GA, Mixpanel, Amplitude etc.
- Strong ability to analyze, derive actionable insights and build recommendations
- Ability to work independently and experiment with accountability
- Strong orientation towards cross-team collaboration